Saturday, February 25, 2012

Crazy Friends

hye shalom , Today is Monday . NothIng special for me . But i happy wif my crazy Friends . I means they can make me hapy , laugh and so own ..  she is Piqowk , bby , lala , yolan , hayati , mimi, anisah and so own ..  For me they special :) Everyday we laugh and story something ? ohmy  ! That means , story bla bla . and ! We also sharing our secret .. hee ;)  I dont forget my chubby chubby and kind friends . Angela . . Hye ann , Nice to know you bebeh ! You also make me laugh sometime u make my stomach pain . That becoz u make me laugh . . ahahaha ohmy ~ I be grateful coz get friends like them . Oh yaa , I want to share some picture to u alls . This is my crazy friends Angela and Yolan.

This is hayaty :)

then , Thiz is Harmidar ^_^

Anisah yNg Sowt ~

Thiz is my beloved friends Mimi

Thiz Rasidah . .



Ok la , next tym i will share again ^_^ PeacE be wiTh You ~!


No comments:

Post a Comment